You can:

·       Get the application at:

o      Click on Home Energy

o      Scroll down and click on the Home Energy Application

·       Email us and/or send your application at:

·       Drop off the application and documents at the address below in the MAIL SLOT (facing the parking lot).

·       Mail in your application to Burlington Community Action Partnership, 1 Van Sciver Parkway, Willingboro, N.J.  08046


Provide the Following Documents with Your Application:

1.    Social Security Cards for all in the household

2.    Income Verification (last 30 days): Weekly, Biweekly, Unemployment and/or SSI/SSD/SS

3.    Lease: First page, Utility Page, and Signature page; if you own your home, we need the current tax bill, or mortgage statement

4.    All pages of your utility bill